Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Daddy's book for me

There are many things that girls boast about when they talk of their daddies. They talk of how rich their daddies are, how powerful, how strong, how much they spoil them... When I want to boast about my daddy, I can say that he has written a book for me. Now I wonder how many daughters can claim that. In fact, I cannot think of anybody but Indira Gandhi whose daddy devoted an entire book to her. And I feel blessed.

Daddy wrote the book a decade ago, and now it has finally been published. I am not saying this just because he is my father, but that book has taught me much, much more than twelve years of moral science lessons and all other self-help books/articles combined. When I say that this book is life-changing, I am not exaggerating. Now that it is available to the public, go and read it. Trust me, it is going to be one of the most worthwhile purchases in your life.

At the moment it is only available online. The details you can find here.

No comments: